Park Profile: Grace Mull

Stories featuring people in and around our community doing their ordinary but extraordinary things.
Grace Mull standing beside the Grand Canyon, December 27, 2023

Grace Mull, a sophomore here at WPHS, has always wanted to become a Broadway star. “I’ve wanted to be on Broadway ever since I was six years old at my first Broadway show…it was Wicked…I don’t remember much about it, but all I remember is I was looking at the stage, and I was looking at the girl who was playing Glinda and I tapped my Mom on the shoulder, and I was like ‘Mom, I wanna do that,’” said Mull.

Mull has been acting ever since she was a little kid. In her first acting role, “I was a fairy in Sleeping Beauty when I was like five,” said Mull.

As she wants to be an actress herself, Mull looks up to other actresses who inspire her. “The actress that inspired me is Ming-Na Wen because she has completed the Disney hat trick, which is when you are in every type of Disney movie…Also, she was an Agent of Shield which is pretty bad***, and, you know, I’m a bad*** too,” she said.

When Mull needs motivation, there is one quote she always thinks of to keep herself going. “I always say, tomorrow, today will be yesterday. Because, if you think about that, you can forget about all the bad stuff that happened today because it doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things,” said Mull.