Mrs. Lexy: Service Personnel of the Year

Mrs. Lexy Frangos, the Counseling Secretary of Wheeling Park High School has been nominated and voted for Service Personnel of the year! 

“I was shocked and very excited,” Frangos said when asked how she reacted to being nominated for such an honorable award.

“Well it’s pretty cool. It’s a great honor because my peers think I go above and beyond,” Frangos said. 

And that is no doubt in the slightest. Mrs. Lexy Frangos is one of the most inspiring, hard-working, amazing members of the staff here at Wheeling Park. 

“She is a great asset to us and this department with everything she does and everything she handles. Always with a smile and a positive attitude,” said Mrs. Trifaro, a School counselor at Wheeling Park High School.

Not only is being nominated one of the greatest honors, but being recognized as service personnel of the year takes a lot of determining factors. And Mrs. Lexy Frangos checks every box. 

“Mrs. Lexy is an amazing human being” said Mrs. Trifaro. “She brings a smile to students’ faces, and she’s a bright spot here in this office, one I can count on,” said Mrs. Trifaro. 

Mrs. Lexy is phenomenal at her job. She is also fantastic at communicating, as well as welcoming all students with open arms. 

“It’s very important that students- whether they’re with our counselors, or principals or teachers, that they have a trusted adult at school that they can come in contact with and get help and support,” said Mrs. Trifaro. “Sometimes that person is not always gonna be the same person for everybody. And I know she’s that person for a lot of people,” said Mrs. Trifaro.

Congratulations to Mrs. Lexy! She deserves all of the love and greatness that she puts out into the world. By having Mrs. Lexy at Wheeling Park, she makes our school a better place.