All About Park

All About Park will be held on February 28th 2024 from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. The event is an open house format that allows for students and their families to explore the building and “experience THE PARK.” The principals at Wheeling Park organize the event together to insure it is a success. The team includes: Assistant Principal Mrs. Richards, Associate Principal Mrs. Bugaj and Head Principal Mrs. Dailer. 

“It’s an opportunity to show off the wide variety of academic, career technical, athletic, and student clubs that WPHS offers. It is also a chance for incoming 9th graders to be in the building and gain more comfort as they make the change to high school,”said Dailer.

When the new 9th graders come to All About Park they will expect to see information stations set up throughout the building.

“We will have stations set up throughout the building. Counselors will be giving presentations in the PAC. All sports will be set up in the Gym. Department Chairs will have displays near their classrooms. Clubs will have displays in the ILC and all of our Career Tech programs will be open and “working” in their shops [and] classrooms,” said Dailer.

Check out all of the amazing programs our building has to offer!