22-23 prom group
Prom Season Scaries
March 1, 2024
A teachers attendance record book
Attendance Check-in
February 28, 2024

Boys’ Basketball Falls to Morgantown, 59-62

Boys’ Basketball lost to Morgantown 59-62 on January 17th at the Palace. The Patriots’ game plan was to limit the possessions the defending back-to-back 4A state champions had. The effort was led by junior Aiden Davis, who scored a game-high 33 points, while also shooting 50% from the 3-point line.

“The ability to buy into a game plan because we changed our style a little bit to limit Morgantown’s possessions and the kids bought in. Across the board they have a little more talent and depth than us, so we had to change slightly,” said Coach Jebbia on his thoughts on the team’s performance. “Morgantown just made a couple of key shots here and there and got a little separation at the end of the 3rd [quarter]. I thought that was the biggest difference but I’m really proud of how hard our kids played and we will play them again but we got some more games coming down the road here.”

“I would say during warmups I had a feeling I was going to be hot because I had the mindset to go out there and win and I wanted to do whatever it took,” said Davis, when asked about what point during the game he knew he was going to be hot.

Another notable scorer was senior Mykel Davis with 17 points. Sharron Young led the Mohigans with 29 points.

The Patriots now sit at 9-4 while Morgantown stands at 10-1.