Football Fashion

Football+Fashion

Although football season is coming to a close, game attire is still just as important. Sticking to the theme, while also pertaining to weather conditions can sometimes be difficult. In this article I will offer a couple pieces of advice to stick to the theme, and look good doing it. 

Pink Out Game

The next football game is scheduled for October 20. It is not only our homecoming game, but also our annual breast cancer awareness pink out. Since the game is later in the month, it’s important to layer up, and wear as much pink as possible. If you don’t own a pink outer layer, I recommend putting either a sweatshirt, or regular long sleeve under a tee shirt. I also appreciate the people who go the extra mile with their makeup. Since it is a pink out, I think pink eye makeup could really elevate a simple outfit. As for bottoms, not many people have a pair of pink pants, so that’s really up to you! If you’re looking for cute pink attire, that also supports The Park, You can purchase one of the new Barbie Patriots shirts from the cheerleading apparel sale. Other than that, pink is pretty trending right now, so it shouldn’t be too hard to find pink clothing items. 

Pajama Party Themed Game

The last game’s theme is pajamas, and is scheduled for October 27. This is a super easy theme to stick to. Last year I wore my favorite christmas cookie pajama set, and a tank top underneath. But you don’t have to wear a full set. Most people wore their pajama pants of choice, and a simple top. You could even take it the extra mile and wear slippers, or a sleep mask. This is one of my favorite game themes, and is one of the easiest to execute. I recommend looking at Target, or Walmart for both affordable, and cute pajama sets. If you’re willing to spend a little bit more, I think a Victoria’s Secret pajama set is so classy, and comfortable. For an extra layer of warmth, I suggest throwing on a robe.