22-23 prom group
Prom Season Scaries
March 1, 2024
A teachers attendance record book
Attendance Check-in
February 28, 2024

Driving into the Heart of a Season

2022 OVAC Champs, check. Defending Region 1 Champs, check. Defending State Champs, check, that too. Although it’s a different team this year, the Golf  Team is still performing well. They have won the Dover and St C. match, as well as coming in 2nd in the statewide Callaway High School Series Tournament.  

Though everyone can’t forget about the JV team. They have played in their fair share of tournaments, and Hunter Chase said that they’ve been doing “great”. They have the JV Invitational next Wednesday. We have two freshmen new to the team this year. 

“I am enjoying golf really well for my first year,” said Owen Abraham, one of the freshmen on the team.

Both freshmen have played in more than a few varsity matches. The Varsity team has had a win and a second-place finish so far this season. The team’s top 3 players have all at least once been the low man on the team, (shot the lowest score for Wheeling Park). The team also has had the 4 man change 4 times during the season, which gives variety to the team. They finished 6th in OVAC’s, and now they are getting ready for Regionals in Morgantown on the 25th.