Halloween Traditions around Park

Halloween Traditions around Park

What is your favorite Halloween tradition? Spooky season is right around the corner and everybody has different traditions. It could be getting matching PJs with a significant other or friend, watching scary movies, going to a local pumpkin patch, or trick-or-treating in a certain neighborhood with friends.

Here at WPHS here are some of our favorite traditions:

“I like to go trick-or-treating at West Liberty. I like to go trick or treating because I like to have a lot of candy for myself, and my sisters and I make a game out of it,” said Hanna Sonda  

“My favorite Halloween tradition is to go trick-or-treating with my family and just about every year my siblings and I would get to pick 1 to 2 friends to take with us. And to carve pumpkins to put out every year, last year before we moved to West Virginia we carved 20 pumpkins and put them all around the house but this year Halloween has something else in store for my family and me,” said Azaria Taylor

“I like to watch scary movies because they are a nice way to get ready for Halloween, and I love going to haunted houses that kind of stuff doesn’t really phase me,” said Maddox Long 

“I like to dress up because it’s just fun to be a different person and you don’t have to be yourself. My family and I like to go trick-or-treating and just have fun,” said Lyiah Millard 

“I like to go trick-or-treating with my friends because it’s fun,” said Kendra Falcone