New Business Coming to The Highlands

Will Nickerson, Photo Editor

This is an exciting year for the Ohio Valley. The Highlands is seeing many new additions this year. From food to clothes, there is something for everyone to look forward to. 

One of the new businesses opening is Crumbl Cookie. Also known as “the fastest-growing cookie company in the nation.” The cookie place is loved by many because of their selection of flavors which is often changing. Wheeling Park student Trent Thomas said “I love the variety that they offer, and all of their cookies are amazing” Crumbl Cookie also keeps up with trends on social media keeping them one step ahead of the competition. Crumbl Cookie is going to be where the old El Paso was. 

Another business opening in the highlands is Longhorn. Longhorn is a casual steakhouse where you can take friends and family out without breaking the bank. They have many options for sides, appetizers, and of course cuts of steak.  Whether you like your steak rare or well done, you will not be disappointed. Cole Wilkinson  said, “Longhorn is the best restaurant ever.”

One more business opening in the highlands is Harbor Freight. Harbor Freight is a retail store that specializes in tools. There are many ways you can get your tools. You can either buy them at one of their many locations or you can purchase them online and have them shipped to directly to you.

All of these businesses along with a few others that haven’t been announced yet are expected to arrive sometime this year.