Cutest Staff Couple: Mr. and Mrs. Duff

These couples were nominated and voted for by the student body. These are their love stories.
Wedding photo courtesy of Mrs. Duff

As you may know, the Duffs have recently gotten married. However, whether engaged or married, the Duffs are the cutest teacher couple at Wheeling Park High School. Married life has treated them well and has allowed them to spend even more time together. They now live together, get ready together in the morning, and drive to work together to fulfill their math-teaching duties.

“He makes me breakfast, he cooks me dinner, he takes over the everyday routine with helping it go,” Mrs. Duff said.

Mr. Duff has always been a thoughtful partner, and proposed to Mrs. Duff on a snowy day at the lodge in Oglebay. After being engaged for a year and five months, the blissful couple tied the knot in June 2023.

Key West was their perfect destination for a honeymoon, where the trip’s highlights were going dolphin-watching and snorkeling in the Gulf of Mexico. The newlyweds also traveled together for four summers, exploring Alaska and Myrtle Beach.

“I think it has helped us appreciate each other and what we do for each other on a daily basis, and the small things are important,” Mr. Duff said.

There haven’t been any challenges or confusions at work thus far, except Mrs. Duff’s digital hall pass still listing her maiden name, Clatterbuck. The young couple is content and hopes to have kids in a couple of years.