Elliana Mccabe looks back on the 2023-2024 school year.
A Year in Review
May 16, 2024
Custom canva design
Take It From Us
May 16, 2024
Runners gliding over hurdles.
Track States
May 15, 2024

Radium Girls Review

The show Radium Girls was on stage last weekend. The show used incredible lighting and amazing sound choices to completely captivate the audience and fully immerse the audience members in the story of Grace Fryer as she fights for justice with her friends and newfound colleagues. The young students gave countless hours to perfecting their performance and it completely paid off. Each and every young actor completely plunged into becoming the character that they are portraying.

One of the best parts of the show was the lighting. This was a scene in which Grace Fryer has a nightmare and the lighting fully showed the mood and the feeling of the scene before any words were spoken. Personally, my favorite scene in the play was a scene between Ayden Cottrill and Melody Campbell. They portray a married couple and display stage chemistry, especially between moments of disagreement between the couple. The show is targeted at a very specific demographic; one who enjoys a very melancholy mood. Overall, I was extremely impressed by each and every person who had a hand in bringing the story to life.