2023 Homecoming King: Devin Lew

Devin Lew is the one of ten boys that were voted for homecoming king and is the 2023 crowned champion.  

He enjoys his life here at Wheeling Park High School by being a part of all kinds of clubs including American Cancer Society, Linguistics club, and Park Players. 

“There’s such a wide variety of clubs and activities that you can get involved in and really just find your passion in what you want to do in your life,” said Lew.

He does not work anywhere due to his commitment to school. 

As far as any dream job, no matter what it be and could be paid for it, “Right now it would probably be video games, something to do with game testing.” and for the future, “ I know some people get paid to do things, like to sleep… Be payed to sleep. Like for a sleep study,”  said Lew.

“It feels great. I mean I was originally not gonna go to Homecoming then I got on court, and it was kinda a surprised and it was just a really fun experience and I can look back at high school and be like, oh yeah, I was homecoming king,” said Lew.

“Devin lew is a fantastic student, he is eager to learn, has a great attitude, and is dependable to play anything anywhere when asked,” said Mr. Podolski.