Eagle Eye View: How do you stay motivated?

What quote motivates your peers and why? Students first gave a quote that personally motivates them and then explained how it motivates them!

“Facts don’t care about your feelings.” – Grant Kenamond (Senior). He explains, ” I feel like feelings are just shortcuts. They will get you to the honest, but not the real truth but facts can get you to the real truth.”

” If not me then who?” -Kathryn Prather (Senior). ” Otherwise will just go and take a nap.”

” Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.”- Mykel Davis (Senior).

“Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” -Alexis Bordas (Junior).” Because it is so true and motivates me always to work hard, hard-working people will always succeed…”

“Get it done”- Cole Regal (Junior)  As he explains, he said “…. It motivates me to keep going.”

“You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.” by C.S. Lewis- Deanna Freidel ( Junior). ” It makes me realize that I need to focus on what’s ahead of me and leave the past in the past,” Freidel explains.

“Confidence isn’t walking into a room thinking you are better than everyone; It’s walking into a room not having to compare yourself to anyone at all.” – Phoebe Courtwright (Junior). She explains that “…. you don’t have to look like everyone to be pretty or better.”

“Ambition is the path to success. Persistence is the vehicle you arrive in. Success Is not the absence of failure; it’s the persistence through failure.” by Billy Bradley – Brian Gonzalez (Sophmore). “It demonstrates how you can only gain success through failures and setbacks and still persist through.” As Brian explained, He also mentioned that “it motivates me by giving me hope that I can still improve and one day succeed in all that I aspire to do.”

“In the end, it’s not the years of your life that counts, it is the experiences.” Autumn Woods (sophomore).

” Some people out there came into my life as a guest, not a person” Tabby Caldwell (Sophomore). She also mentions that” for some people because some are fake. They think they mean so much to me. They did if they were a person in my life.”

There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.” Alicia Harvath (Freshmen). “That gives me inspiration, If I work hard there will be a good impact in the end.”

“If you fail get back up and do it again.” Keria Regal (Freshmen). ” One time I fell off my bike, and I got back on and have not been scared since.”

“You have to treat people the way you want to be treated.” Davion Harris (Freshmen). “Because if you treat people badly, their going to treat you badly too. You have to be like, be nice to people, and be a good person.”

What wise words motivate you? Comment below.